Jump to the main content block

For Graduates

For Graduates


MCUT graduates can apply for certification of studies with the following forms:


Transcript of studies

(Complete records of results of studies at MCUT)


Enrollment certificate

(A written record showing your study periods and department/graduate institute at MCUT)


Graduates can also update their contact information (such as addresses and phone numbers) with us. Please get onto our alumni information system: http://system.mcut.edu.tw/alu/ if you'd like to offer us your new contact information.